To protect the privacy of customers and the abusive use of personal data, it is now compulsory for companies to inform visitors of all computer processing that is carried out on the basis of the data collected.
As every e-commerce company, we collect data on our visitors and we work with several third party service providers (logistician and transporters), who therefore have access to some of our data. This data is essential to provide you with the best possible experience on our website and to ensure that your order is processed efficiently.
Does Belveo sell my personal data ?
No! And we will never do that! Some companies exchange customer data for commercial prospection, this is not the case at Belveo. All the data we collect is our own and will never be sold, rented or given to a third party.
Are my bank details safe ?
For debit card payments, we work with Mollie, who guarantees the security of your data. We do not have access to your debit card number at any time. Our service provider has numerous approvals justifying the security of their information system: https://www.mollie.com/gb/products/security
What personal data do you collect about me and what are they used for?
- Order: When you create a customer account on our website, we record in our systems all the information necessary to place an order: your email, your name and surname, your postal address, and your phone number in order to prepare and deliver your parcel. This order data is transmitted to the various service providers who work to ensure your parcel arrives at your doorstep: our logistician who prepares the parcel and the carrier who delivers it to you. They are strictly prohibited from using your data for anything other than processing your order and must delete this data from their computer system after processing.
- Newsletter: If you have given us your consent, we also use your email address to send you our monthly newsletter. Please note that if you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of the newsletter. The effect is immediate.
- Statistics: In order to constantly improve, we use software and services operated by third-party providers to better understand our activity. To this end, we provide these tools with data on our customer base, your browsing history on our site, and information on the products ordered.
- Advertising: Like most online merchants, we record visits to later display targeted advertising when you browse other websites. This process does not handle any personal data, and neither the advertising network nor third-party sites displaying our advertisements have access to your personal details. However, if you no longer wish to see our advertisements, you can delete the cookies from your web browser. How to delete cookies? https://www.comment-supprimer.com/les-cookies/
- Data Retention: Data is kept for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. When the time comes, and we no longer need your personal data to offer you our full services, we will ensure they are completely erased or anonymised.
What if I want to modify or delete the data you have on me?
It's simple. Write to us at email@example.com Your request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document. In accordance with data protection law, you indeed have the right to:
- Request a copy of all the information kept about you
- Request a correction of your personal data
- Request the total deletion of your account and personal data.
In accordance with the "Data Protection Act," a response will be provided as soon as possible and at the latest within one month following the request.